Examples of behavior that contributes to a positive environment for our community include:
- Making education a priority, both for ourselves and the wider community.
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people.
- Embodying altruistic values and a democratized ethic.
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints and experiences.
- Giving and gracefully receiving constructive feedback.
- Accepting responsibility and apologizing to those affected by our mistakes — and learning from the experience.
- Focusing on what is best, not just for us as individuals, but for the overall community.
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery, and sexual attention or advances of any kind.
- Trolling, insults, derogatory comments, and personal / political attacks.
- Public or private harassment.
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a home or email address, without their explicit consent.
- Discussing the price of a token or asset, or giving any type of financial advice.
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.